UConn has several resources dedicated to researching and raising awareness about autism, as well as providing support to members of our community affected by autism:
- The Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service (UCEDD)
- The Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD)
- Beyond Access (BA), a fee-for-service program that offers students resources, strategies, and technologies to enhance their learning experience.
- The Autism Awareness Club, a student organization dedicated to increasing knowledge about autism spectrum disorders by reaching out to both students on campus and members of the local communities.
- The Early Detection Laboratory, a research center dedicated to improving the early identification of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), the developmental trajectory of those with ASD, and the provision of early intervention services