This half-day program is designated for Deaf / Hard of Hearing high school students to explore their future goals and options.
VISIT OUR UCONN CAMPUS:
- Take a tour of the Student Center, dorm rooms, book store, library, gym classrooms and more!
- Meet students who will tell their stories about their experiences and answer any questions.
- Eat lunch in the Student Center food court or a cafeteria with UConn students.
- Meet world renowned professors who research ASL and international sign languages.
- Meet our program coordinator, who will explain your rights in college and showcase the technology options available at the college you choose to attend.
- HUSKY TIME is a FREE program, offered by The University of Connecticut Interpreting & Communication Access (UCIS) division.
INTERESTED? Have your school counselor and/or staff contact Colleen from UCIS at: email@example.com